When Good To Great first came into being I wasn’t expecting it to take the e-learning blogosphere by storm, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the numbers reading, sharing and commenting on it.
So with Christmas just around the corner I’d like to thank everyone who’s helped to make Good To Great a success and I hope I can continue to provide food for thought and useful tips throughout 2011. In case you missed any, here are (in no particular order) 10 of the most popular Good To Great posts from the past six months.
- 15 tips for energising your e-learning
- How I used Wordle as a basic TNA tool
- Excellent instructional design: a 10-tip beginners’ guide
- The secret of good design
- Good e-learning: engaging, relevant and effective
- Can e-learning emulate an engaging classroom experience?
- Lessons from the classroom: tips for engaging e-learning
- Three steps to compliance greatness
- User-focused design for gold-standard compliance training
- In memory of Hanif Sazen
Finally, as anyone who follows me on Twitter already knows, I’ve recently returned to Saffron Interactive after six months away at QA. It’s an exciting new role and one which I’m really looking forward to getting stuck into – thanks for all the good wishes.
Have a wonderful Christmas, and see you in 2011.